We’re looking for an excellent Project Manager
venturethree is a 50-strong brand company based in London. We partner with brave organisations to build brands that take big leaps and create change people value.
We are on a mission to be the world’s most progressive brand company and we’re looking for a Project Manager to help us get there. You’ll be somebody with around 1 – 3 years’ experience gained working for media related companies. Who is incredibly organised, all over the detail, an absolute natural at building positive relationships and has a passion for creating great work that stands out from the crowd.
As part of our Project Management team, you’ll
- Support the Project Directors by collaborating with every department in the studio, to ensure work is on schedule, on budget and to the highest quality
- Build meaningful and trusted long-lasting relationships with clients, influencing them to do brave and bold work
- Have a commercial mindset, with an understanding how to drive growth and profit
- Be a professional juggler. Able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Always be on the lookout for new opportunities; to grow projects and client business
- Represent v3 to our clients and the outside world
And what are you like?
- A confident communicator be able to put yourself across well, whether it’s via email, with clients, or with the team.
- You can manage working on multiple projects at once. You’re calm under pressure and always stay positive.
- You have an infectious, unrelenting energy who radiates others
- A thoughtful problem-solver, with the ability to see the bigger picture
- someone who is used to working in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- someone who is used to working as part of a team
- A doer. You’re able to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- Not too serious. You have a laugh, you’re fun and you support the team
- Experience in a brand / branding environment would be a great advantage
If you’re organised, energetic and don’t let obstacles get in the way of making great work, then send your CV and why you want to join us to [email protected]